2017 De Montford University Leicester
* Coaching and Embedding Agile and working on UX processes and customer research
2016/17 Johnson &Johnson Global Integration Programme Ireland/USA/Belgium
* Delivering IOT dashboards for medical devices, embedding GDPR, coaching Agile
2015/16 Spirax Sarco Global Integration Programme UK/US/China/India/Brazil
*Integration of 32 companies with 22 ERP nd 6 CRM systems into a single cloud architecture
November 2013 - Jan2015 BBC (2/3rd engagement) Project Feasibility in-sourcing
* Mapped dependencies between systems across the architecture and mapped systems to servers and knowledge to systems and platforms in an attempt to understand the impacts of breaking up outsourced contracts Report
*Coached a gamification team to drive high profile projects through via agile without ignoring strict EA, Infoesc and other rules Commendation
April 2013 - September 2013 Npower (2nd engagement) Product Feasibility
* Completed feasibility on new Smart meter based products
December2012 - March 2013 Carnival cruise Lines Project manager - New products
*Developed and Launched two lucrative products to passengers on cruise ships for mobile and tablet users
July 2012 November2012 - Red Bee -BBC Product Owner/Scrum Master
* Built and launched JSTV, 2 channels over internet with ecommerce etc. using a scrum team within BBC.
September 2011 April 2012 - Pearson Business Architect - Programme Planner
*Pulled together a series of disjointed projects, developed a shared vision across the businesses and created a Programme plan and business case and released funding to move it to a global Programme.
January 2011 - May 2011 Phones4U Product Owner
* Delivered a business case, Benefit driven user stories, technical requirements , new supporting business architecture and high level project plan to the offshore IT team.
June 2010—November 2010 Jaguar Landrover (2nd engagement ) Project Manager
* Delivered a new web infrastructure, improved processes and a signed off design for an online car finance product for European market.
. * Delivered online CRM with billing and electronic payments that reduced debtor days globally by 30%.
Calor Gas Project/Programme Manager
Environment agency - Programme manager case study
The Planning Portal - Product Planner case study
Becta - Programme manager then Interim CTO case study
Others: ICSA, Tesco, IBM, General Electric, Ford, Npower
Education and competencies
BComm UCD 1987: BSC Computer Science with software engineering UCE 1998
Certified PMP, Scrum, DSDM,
Other competencies UML , Six Sigma DMAIC, Prince 2, ITIL
Blog www.thebridger.co.uk/blog. A selection of references can be seen here Competencies Matrix